National Association of Realtors®’ 2017 National Housing Pulse Survey revealed that 84% of Americans now believe that buying a home is a good financial decision. This percentage is the highest since 2007– before the housing crisis. The buyers surveyed pointed out five main reasons why they think buying a home is a good financial decision:
- Homeownership means the money you spend on housing adds to the equity , rather than to a landlord
- Homeownership creates the opportunity to pay off a mortgage and own your home by the time you retire
- Homeownership is an investment opportunity that builds long-term wealth and increases net worth
- Homeownership means a stable and predictable monthly mortgage payment
- Homeownership allows for various deductions on federal, state, and local income taxes
The survey also showed that the majority of Americans strongly agree that buying a home helps create safe, secure, and stable environments.
Homeownership has always been and still is a crucial part of the American Dream.
Realty Solutions Group was built around a simple but elusive concept: provide brokers and clients with the highest level of service in the industry through cutting-edge sales, marketing programs and a culture that values innovation, relationships and a strong local focus.
In less than 5 years, Realty Solutions Group is among the top independent brokerage firms in S/E Wisconsin.
As a locally-owned, independent company, Realty Solutions Group is deeply committed to supporting the communities and clients we serve. We are constantly evolving, but remain focused on that one simple idea behind our founding.
We are a full service brokerage with discounted commissions. We offer no long term listing contracts, a Performance Guarantee, Smart Seller Program and a Communication Guarantee. Contact us today and let us provide you with the very best real estate experience.